Birthday - Coming Soon. Alone.

I can't help it -- my 19th birthday is coming. As much as I don't want to talk about it, or even think about it, people are asking me about my plans. I don't want to celebrate. There! I just said it.

Because in the first place, my birthday is just my birthday. It's not something to be celebrated. I just want to be with my friends - not even my family - just like last year. Last year was a bomb! It was the best birthday I had, so far. I technically celebrated it at Piw's place with some friends. Words were not enough for me to explain what I was feeling that time. I was like a child who was given a birthday party at some Party House with a mascot. LOL! And yes, it was more fun than my 2006 birthday at Antonio's in Tagaytay and the Makati Avenue Year End sh*t. See? I am shallow!

Oh well, I still do not know what to do exactly on my birthday. Maybe you'll find me in my room, SLEEPING all day! Haha. I'd rather sleep than to face people who made me hate the last day of the year - my birthday.

I couldn't even celebrate it at Piw's house anymore. As much as I want to, I know I can't anymore. Things are different now with me and him and them. I'm not even sure if we're still friends. Because as of what I know, friends are there for you in good and bad times. I know, we lost track of each other but neither of them tried to catch up. I tried to communicate, but again, things aren't the same anymore. =(

But I'm cool. This is life. People leave. Right?

No Response to "Birthday - Coming Soon. Alone."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes