As If.

Time check: 2:03 AM. I just came home from a friend's place. Actually, earlier this evening, I watched "Fiddler On The Roof" at the Luce Auditorium with Nikka and Ate Kim. It was great! The cast were all 'familiar faces', and there were some who I really personally know. Bravo! The play ended at around 11:30PM. Ate Kim dropped us here at home right after the play.

I had no plans tonight supposedly, but as soon as I stepped inside our house this evening, I received a text message from a friend asking me to go to his place. I had no ride so I asked him to pick me up instead. OBT around the city then off to his place. A few friends followed. Chika galore. Chibugan. We didn't drink! Swear. T'was plain bonding. Haha. Yeah, I know, it's kinda 'unusual' for us not to drink on a Friday night, but I guess we all missed those kind of bonding moments. You know those catching-up-stories type. It's great! We're all sober. Nice one guys! I think we should do it more often. Haha. =)

Things to do tomorrow:
1. Go to the hospital and visit KC's baby.
2. Make my programming assignment! Deadline: February 3.
3. Start making my photoshop project! Deadline: February 7.
4. Drop my laundry at the laundry shop. Duh.
5. Clean my room. Arrange my things.
6. Confirm this Sunday's "group study" at Yana's place.

..And a lot lot lot more things to do. And here I am, still surfing at 2:32AM! O sige, I'll get some sleep. At least I'll try to. Haha. =) F*ck this. Insomniac me. This is bad, I know! And it's not even getting better every night.


Photo taken last first/second week of January.
With the ladies of the family. Mom and Kyle's Mom: MISSING in ACTION. Haha.



♥♥♥ I miss my terriyaki boy. ='( ♥♥♥

No Response to "As If."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes