The Rain Is A Friend.

I always have this thing for the rain. There's something in it that makes me feel good, and even myself can not explain why. For a couple of times, the rain has played an important role in my life. I always ask for the rain to pour if I need signs, and God knows why I do that.

Lately, I've been frequently asking for signs and at often times, the rain has cooperated well with what I wanted the results to be. I don't know, but there's something magical about the rain. The last time I asked for a sign, if it will rain then it would mean a "yes" and if not, it would mean a "no" obviously. I thought it would be very impossible to rain because it was summer then, it was in a middle of a very, very dry season. I wanted a "yes", but I was starting to lose hope because the sun was undeniably very hot that time. But later that day, it rained so hard. See? Life has it's little miracles.

Last Thursday night, I needed the rain. It wasn't so impossible to rain that night because the weather has finally crossed to the wet season, and the sky has been grumbling since earlier that night. I wanted the rain to pour so badly. Whatever the outcome is, I know one thing is for sure. Whether it's going to be something to be for the best, or for the worst.

And guess what?

It didn't rain.

And that made me realize one thing: No matter how you want something badly, if it isn't for you, it's never gonna be yours.

And asking for signs means one thing: Even if you already know that it's not meant to be, yet you still try your luck and you try to put fate on a test.

No Response to "The Rain Is A Friend."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes