I Feel Like I'm Dying.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call but I couldn't fight it. I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it, and so I surrender just to hear your voice. I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live with out you and maybe someone else is standing there beside you, but there's something baby that you need to know. That deep inside me I feel like I'm dying. I have to see you it's all that I'm asking. Vida, give me back my fantasies. The courage that I need to live. The air that I breathe. CariƱo mio, my world becomes so empty. My day's are so cold and lonely. Each night I taste the purest of pain. I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day. That it didn't hurt me when you walked away, but to tell you the truth I can't find my way. And deep inside me I feel like I'm dying. I have to see you it's all that I'm asking. ='(

It's a friggin' song I liked way way way before. I came across it a couple of days ago and it brought back memories. You know what I mean. Download it, if you never heard it before. It's "Purest of Pain" by Son By Four.

By the way, if you have noticed I have a new header. Howdya like it?

No Response to "I Feel Like I'm Dying."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes