Ocho-ocho.


I got tagged by Ricky, and so I am tasked to write down 8 things about me. I think I already did this before but I'm going to do it again because Ricky is my friend. Hehe. But to spice up this tag thing a bit, I'm going to share "8 WEIRD THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME".

  • I have different names on my birth and baptismal certificates. Don't ask me why.

  • I had three secret blogs before this one, but they're all dead now. Pft. I've been a blogger for four years now, and I currently have 5 active blogs.

  • Proven and tested, I can stay awake for four days straight. Beat that!

  • Contrary to #3, I also love to sleep. I could sleep for 17 hours straight.

  • I am a lactose-intolerant person. So now you know what happens to me when you let me drink too much milk!

  • I have 3 phone lines. Globe, Smart, and Sun. If you're in our family, having at least 2 phone lines is normal.

  • My great-grandmother from my Mom's paternal side is American. And my great-great-grandfather is Spanish. Neither of their heirs have blue eyes or the mestiza/mestizo looks. Unlucky me!

  • I eat my bread with peanut butter AND cheeswhiz. They have to go together because I don't like the taste of peanut butter alone.
And the tag rules to follow are:

  1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.

  2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

  3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.

  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

Happy Tagging!


But I kinda want to break some rules here.
I'm tagging everyone who gets to read this thing!

No Response to "Ocho-ocho."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes