Unusual.

According to my stats, someone googled me up and entered the keywords "blog kamille villanueva" which led him/her to this site. Whoa. That kinda amazes me because who in the world will google me up?! Too bad I can't track the IP address because I really wanna know who that mysterious person is. Blah. It's just that I just wanna know who googled this blog up. That's all. :-)

So anyway, I have to wake up early because I have to be at school before 8:30AM. I am tasked to be there before the Basketball (W) starts. I don't even know why I'm kissing these people's ass when in fact, there are SOME people who are living their luxurious lives only because they are exempted on this whole damn Intrams thing without even having to pay the fines. You know sometimes, I just don't get how the whole system of school governance works. No offense meant.

But on the lighter side, even though I have to get up so early later, I'm still a bit excited on what's going to happen later. Hopefully, it's going to be a great day.

So as I end this post, let me share with you a picture of me and my lovable cousin, Justin, who's now back in Manila. I kinda miss him right now. kamjus

2 Response to Unusual.

December 9, 2008 at 8:00 AM

pClGWs ptkqeephucrt, [url=http://njafjkxdjucl.com/]njafjkxdjucl[/url], [link=http://jovhdadyzvoa.com/]jovhdadyzvoa[/link], http://lhwalmutwsrf.com/

December 10, 2008 at 11:22 PM

ey kams,

Zup? Google has a new search page wherein all blogs can be searched. ( that's if you placed the correct name and everything stuff there...)

And by the way, what's the update about the planned core group meeting? :)

Regards,
Vir

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes