We Always Wake Up.

I just exported all my entries from my http://kaakaams.co.nr site to http://kvillanueva.com. I'm not quite sure if I did the right thing, since I wanted to start all over again. But on second thought, I couldn't just leave my posts there until they rot. So yeah, I imported all my entries here and filed them under "Uncategorized" just so readers won't get confused.

I haven't started linking up my blogger friends just yet. As what I love to do whenever I start a new blog, I'd rather feel the loneliness of my new blog first. There's this "satisfying" feeling I feel when I know that I'm the only one who's reading all these thing written here, and that I'm the only one who knows that I actually have a [dot]com. Hehe. Oh, by the way, I was thinking of getting my food blog a [dot]com too. But first of all, I really think I should get my own camera soon. Don't you think?:-D

So anyway, I don't know if they'll get to read this, but I'm super grateful to Ate Ria and Winston for taking a bit of their time just to give me advises on how to start putting up a Bloggers Society here in Dumaguete City. Sure thing, you've probably heard of MindanaoBloggersSociety or the CebuBloggersSociety - two of the most successful bloggers organization here in the country, and both Ate Ria and Winston are part of MBS core group, by the way. They were the organizers of WordCamp 2008, which I attended in Manila last September.

I am very excited for this community of Dumaguete Bloggers to come to realization, because I know that in this way, we could share our knowledge in blogging to others by holding events and workshops. And also, in this way, we could also help promote, not only tourism in Dumaguete, but Dumaguete City as a whole. It's great to know a bunch of amazing people who shares the same interest with you. :-p I'm really crossing my fingers on this one.

4 Response to We Always Wake Up.

November 20, 2008 at 5:08 PM

Hi There,

Been thinking about creating one too... check my entry about it, i just cant open my blogsite and give the link here...it's in October posts.

Regards,
Vir

Kam
November 20, 2008 at 8:10 PM

Hei there, Vir.

I just read your entry about it. Actually, I have been trying to put up this bloggers society since September. But for someone like me who only knows some of the Dumaguete bloggers personally, it's just hard for me to make this whole thing work right away. And considering our schedules too, it's really hard for me to meet all of the Dumaguete bloggers at once.

I am glad you are also interested in making this society a reality. We are planning to set up a meeting for the core group, and maybe we could share some ideas on how to 'advertise' our society to let the whole Negros island that we do exist. If you are interested to join the core group, please let me know ASAP. You may e-mail me at kaakaams@gmail.com, or simply leave me a comment here.

I was also hoping you could maybe blog about this, for networking purposes. You may post my name with my e-mail address or a link to my site, and point me as the contact person, and for further questions as well.

Thank you very much!

November 21, 2008 at 10:44 AM

Hi Kam,

I would be very interested to join the core group. When will it be? Hehehe...

Anyway, just an opinion, before we gather around and discuss about how to spread the word...who are in the core group? :)

I know some bloggers ( by post) and actually shares the same idea as we have.

I'll post something up later to spread the news about the meeting...(we need to set-up the date and venue asap...)

Keep me posted with this one...I know a place where we can meet... :) or probably...hehehe...sorry!

Contact me at virsilva@teletech.com or kewlkidd22@yahoo.com if you need anything.

Thanks,
Vir

November 21, 2008 at 11:23 AM

Ey, I created a network for Negros Bloggers at www.NegrosBlogRolls.Ning.Com a great avenue to get the bloggers coming in.

Hope you can spread the news!

Thanks,
Vir

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes