Countdown.

Four days from now, it's going to be Christmas Day and since Christmas is all about love, forgiveness, and giving, I just made friends with the person who used to be my barkada-turned-mortal-enemy. I hope I'm making some sense here, but yeah, I already set aside whatever pride I had just to finally put an end to whatever issues we had. I'm trying to make everything right this Christmas season. I'm taking the baby steps this time. Slowly but surely.

I know I can do this one by one. There's actually no need to rush, but I realized that I'm running out of time. It might be just too late for me to patch things up between whoever. I couldn't take it anymore if ever the situation will get worse.

I said sorry, but I didn't think any explanations were necessary. Yes, I waved the white flag already. That doesn't mean that we could be friends again, but it doesn't mean we're still enemies, right? Neither friends, nor enemies. I just don't know what to call this, but I like it better this way.

So I just started with Ching. Who's next?

5 Response to Countdown.

Nix
December 24, 2008 at 5:11 AM

Waaaa...

Good. Para clean slate come 2009. :)

December 29, 2008 at 11:42 PM

Hmmmp...Who's Ching..?

December 31, 2008 at 9:49 PM

@Nix: Hai. Ambot Nix. Medjo nag mahay na nuon ko. Pero bahala na. I did my part already. =|

@rabsin_d: Someone I know. :D

January 12, 2009 at 9:09 AM

filldrrt...

filldrrt...

January 12, 2009 at 9:11 AM

ofswogvt...

ofswogvt...

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes