My 2009 Wishlist

Since the Yuletide Season is fast approaching, I want to share my wishlist, just in case you can't decide what to get me for Christmas or my birthday [FYI: December 31].

  • Domain - preferrably a dotcom please!
  • Google Wave invite - Come on, who doesn't want one!?
  • Nikon DSLR D90 - I'd kill to have this monster.
  • iPod Classic 160G - Yes, I prefer this more than iTouch.
  • Trip to somewhere - Have a break, have a k*tkat. Lulzzz.
  • External hard disk - I'm sick and tired of burning my files!
  • Cellphone with qwerty keypad and WiFi ready - The Nokia 9500 Communicator I was using died on me few months ago. So yeah, I want a new one.
  • Meet a celebrity crush - Nyahaha. I just couldn't help it.
  • Get an online job - I need moolah to buy my wants up there. 'Nuff said.

  • So there. I really don't expect these things to come true, you know. But who knows? o.O

    No Response to "My 2009 Wishlist"

    Post a Comment

    Leave some lurve :)

     

    Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
    Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes