HNY: 11 Goals for 2011.

Somewhere at the last week of 2010, I said I already gave up on love, life, and luck. But honestly, I would still want to cling to that little hope I have inside me that 2011 is a good year for me. This year, I gave myself a memorandum because if not, I’d still end up as KamilleVersion2010. I know I have been saying this every year but this time, I really mean it. I want to be a better person this 2011.

The reason why my 2010 was effed up is maybe because I didn’t set any goals. Don’t you think? So this year, I’m setting goals for myself just because.

So here are my TO-DOs for 2011:

1. Invest on books. This year, I promised myself that I will feed my brain. In 2010, the only book I finished reading was Jemima J. It’s a novel about ugly ducklings and swans. Nice read, btw. So yeah, this year, I want to expand my brain’s library. I can’t make excuses this time, like “the bookstore is out of my way” blah blah blah, because there’s always eBooks! READ.

2. Go to places. Every year, I make it a point that I get to visit another place – one place, at least. This year, I am hoping to go to more places and discover more amazing cities, provinces, and maybe countries! Yayyy!

3. Get a decent camera. I have been saving for this but every time I have the money to buy one, I end up spending it with other things. But this year, I am really determined to get a camera of my own. I can’t be leeching my Mom’s camera forever, right?

4. Save money. Yeah, so I can do #s 1, 2, and 3. ENOUGH SAID! :)

5. Blog. This year, I will do my best to take blogging seriously. Like more seriously that ever! Maybe be more active in the blogosphere, yeah? And attend blogging events to broaden my knowledge about, of course, blogging. This year, I am hoping I could put up a FOOD BLOG, which is my long-time dream. *fingers crossed*

6. Meet new people. I am hoping I get to meet lots and lots of amazing people this year, especially bloggers. Along with that, I also want to keep the ones that are worth keeping. You know, strengthen the ties and maybe rekindle old bonds? Hihi. It really feels good to be surrounded with friends and nice people so I’m looking forward to more friends this year!

7. Love life. Ok, scratch that. I am not asking for the big L this year because as far as I can remember, I have been anticipating this every year but it doesn’t really come along. As they say, muntik ng mahapit. LOL. Well, if it comes, it comes.

8. Healthy living. By that, I mean, losing weight! Haha. This is the first time I set this thing to a goal. I have always been proud of me being big but this time, I need to lose some pounds. REALLY. Let’s say for health reasons. ;-) So in line with this, I want to eat the healthy way. I really love good food and I know I have the tongue for superb dishes so I don’t know if I can stop myself from diving in. Well maybe the word here is just CONTROL. Agree? Let’s see if I can really hold back on this. I also want to cut down on my alcohol intake. I have always been the defending champion in the inumans because, sad to say, I seldom do not get drunk anymore. Over the years, my dosage for alcohol has hit the highest level, thus my body is now immune to it. FYI: But I’m no alcoholic!

9. Finish school. Yayyy! I know I’m way past my “due date”, that is why I really have to get this done and over with. :-)

10. Get a real job. Right after #9, I need to be independent and get a real job. I can’t be working online forever. I need SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-ibig, etc! LOL. But seriously, I miss how it felt like to be working in the real corporate world. FYI: I was once a call-girl! Hello, thank you for calling!

11. Get a place of my own. If lucky enough, I want to move out from our house. Not that I really want to stay away from my family but how can I be independent if I still live with them, right? I need to practice myself. Regarding #10, who knows, I might be working outside Dumaguete or even outside the Visayas region? That is why I need to experience being independent.

There, there. I have 11 major –major goals to accomplish. 11 goals for 2011. Yebaaah! I hope I will meet all these goals for this year and I’m pretty much excited to see the outcome but I will take it one day at a time. I easily have, more or less, 365 days to accomplish these goals. So let’s get it on!

No Response to "HNY: 11 Goals for 2011."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes