Jehzlau Is Love.

Why do I deserve an Android phone from Jehzlau?

Well...

1. He stepped on my precious foot during WordCamp 2008, and he didn't even say sorry. Lol. No, seriously, I ♡ Jehzlau-Concepts. :)

2. This is the ONLY way for me to own something high-end.

3. My phone really sucks. It's the cheapest qwerty phone I can afford. It looks good physically, but everything inside is blah! 4. As a frustrated blogger, I want to experience blogging through phone.

5. I've never won in any contest in my life and I would die just to win this time.

6. I'd kill just to have this phone. (Violent much? Hehe.)

7. Because Dumaguete is so third world, I don't even think an Android phone exists in this place. Wouldn't it be amazing if I'd be the first one to have it here? *beautiful eyes*

8. Because if I win this Android phone, I promise to give my 3-month old phone to a phoneless person. I just want to return the blessing and do a good deed just like what Jehzlau is doing. :)

9. I feel like a loser my entire life and I would like to know how it feels like to be a winner.

10. Because the Android phone is just AMAZING and so is Jehzlau. And I believe I am too. Lol:)

7 Response to Jehzlau Is Love.

July 4, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Hahahaha! Nagpapasipsip ka ha... Hope you win Kai!

Kai
July 5, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Hindi ako nagpapasipsip. Ang lahat ng sinasabi ko ay pawang katotohanan lamang! Hehe:) IMY Rab!

July 5, 2010 at 5:00 AM

wooooooot! naapakan kita nung wordcamp? Sure??? waaaaaaaaaah! I can't remember. O___O Nag sosori me agad kahit makasagi lang ako ng buhok eh.. wahehehehe! :D

Kai
July 5, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Jehz, di mo ata napansin na naapakan mo 'ko. Haha:) Dun yun sa parang lobby ng CSB. If my memory serves me right, sa may Nuffnang booth banda. Eyyy pero di yun ang reason #1 ko hah. It's actually "I ♡ Jehzlau-Concepts". :)

July 6, 2010 at 11:16 AM

oi phoneless ako...pag nanalo aking nalang 3 month old phone mo ha...hehehe

July 6, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Gud luck po sa atin hehehe ito naman entry ko http://www.semidoppel.com/why-semidoppel-wants-jehzeel-laurente%E2%80%99s-android-phone/2980

July 10, 2010 at 5:15 PM

ako din!!! gusto ko maexperience ang mobile blogging :D

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes