My Very First.

Well as they say, there's always a FIRST to everything! Sooo yeah, I just had my very first experience as a symposium speaker. I was asked if I could share my little knowledge about the latest trends of the internet to the special science class of Demetrio L. Alviola National High School (DLANHS), Bindoy, Negros Oriental. How could I say no to the kids?
So first, I talked about Social Networking Sites - categories, advantages, disadvantages, examples, etc. I didn't have a hard time explaining this to them since almost everyone is aware of Social Networking Sites. I only helped them broaden their knowledge about it.
The second part of my talk was BLOGGING 101. It was all about the basics of blogging - what's a blog, how does it work, and all that. You see, we can't deny that blogging has become one of the most influential trend on the world wide web these days and I am very proud to be a part of the blogging community, so sharing my itsy bitsy knowledge about blogging to the special science class of Demetrio L. Alviola National High School (DLANHS) was really, and I mean REEEAAALLY, my privilege.

No Response to "My Very First."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes