Off to Bais.

I'll try to make this very quick!

We're off to go Dolphin Watching in a few minutes. I haven't slept yet and I'm not sleeping anytime today. K's friends from Cebu are in town and our schedule has been very hectic [Naks!] since the girls arrived. It's going to be their last day here in Dumaguete tomorrow because they will be leaving for Cebu on Thursday because of some school matters. So we're all saving the best for last!

I'm super excited to go Dolphin Watching. I'm going to share my experience when we get back. And hopefully, post pictures too!



Time check: 5:02 AM
ETD: 5:45 AM



*** Sometimes, the things that are left unnoticed are the real ones.. ***

No Response to "Off to Bais."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes