On American Idol.

David Cook wasn't really my bet when AI started.

I liked Jason Yeager at first, but when he left the competition, Jason Castro became my bet. Though I know Castro will not win the competition but still, I love him! Haha. I mean, come on. Who wouldn't get mesmerized with his eyes? But on voice matters, I admit his vocals aren't the bomb like Cook's. But still, I loathed Cook because there was something in him that I didn't like. But who cares? I can not even vote for my favorites.

When Cook sang his own rendition of Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby", then that was the time I started liking him. I mean, it was when I realized that he could possibly win the competition despite of the people who were going crazy over David Archuleta's charisma. Talent-wise, I must say Cook is the bomb.

When they were narrowed down to the two Davids [Archuleta and Cook], I knew Cook will win the competition. He deserve to win. Simon Cowell was right, if AI remains to be a talent competition rather than a popularity contest, David Cook might win.

And true enough, he did! David Cook is the new American Idol.

No Response to "On American Idol."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes