Another Day Has Gone.

Today. I woke up at 1:30PM, because I slept at 4 in the morning. As I opened my eyes, I heard my stomach grumbling. So I went straight to the kitchen and tried to dig for something to eat. One of the things I hate when I wake up late is that I always get the "left-overs". Haha. So I cooked my own food. Ate lunch at around 3PM, watched TV after, turned on the computer, then played a couple of levels at Marlboro's website. Haha. I've been trying my luck for an Apple Macbook, but I only passed the first level. I won a Ducati cap, but it's not mine. Haha. It's for the person who owns the account. Haha. I still have 5 more levels to beat so I can win the Mac. Tss. I wish!

Today is so boring.

I've been surfing the net since this afternoon and my eyes are starting to hurt now. Maybe I should start wearing my glasses more often, don't you think? Haha.


P.S. I didn't make it at the Candy Blogawards. =) Loser me.

No Response to "Another Day Has Gone."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes