Lemme Do It.

It's time for me to do the tag from Joesyl and Precious Grace.
These girls decided to get even with me. Haha. Joke lang. Thank you, guys! Super.

You share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

* each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

I've done this before in my past blog, but I'm doing it again because I heart Joseyl && Precious Grace. =)
εїз I have 4 half-siblings. Two older and two younger. O di ba, bongga!
εїз I have different names on my birth certificate and baptismal certificate. Thank you, parents. LOL.
εїз I loathe Mathematics, and ironically, I'm taking up a course with tons of Math subjects. Tss.
εїз I, together with some friends, founded an organization at school - Alpha Delta Kappa Society.
εїз I've had three 'secret' blogs before this.
εїз Proven and tested, I can stay awake for four days straight. Beat that!
εїз I was part of the year-level council for two consecutive years. Hopefully, this coming semester too.
εїз I'm single, but not available. Haha.

Lemme break some rules. I'm getting even with everyone who reads this.
What are you waiting for? You're tagged!

No Response to "Lemme Do It."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes