Now Pose.

I had a dream...
canon-eos-40d

...and I know it will just remain a dream. :-(

15 Response to Now Pose.

Jai
January 11, 2009 at 3:17 AM

kasi naman, ang mahal ng dream mo. dream something about plastic toy cameras. i can make your dream come true, if that's the case. lolx

January 11, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Jai: Yeah riiiight. You're picking on me because you have one, and you're making me jealous! Hahahaha:-D Make my dream come true some other time.

January 11, 2009 at 2:40 PM

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! gusto ko rin ng ganito kai! whew.. ng browse2x nga ako sa ebay..kakainggit..my goal is on or before dec 31, 2009 meron na me nyan! ....

January 11, 2009 at 2:52 PM

webslave mc'coolot: Nyok! Mag bisaya lang ta nganhi Sir. Bisaya man sad ko. Hehehe. Anyway, ako goal is to have one ASAP, pero ambot. Murag kelangan pa ko ug milagro Sir. But if worst comes to worse, I can settle for low-end SLRs. Hehehe. :-D

January 11, 2009 at 3:14 PM

If I go naked, will you take a picture of me?

Hahaha.

Kidding, kamz.

January 11, 2009 at 3:18 PM

L.A.: Hahaha. We shall see what we shall see, Sir. :-P

kat
January 11, 2009 at 3:58 PM

it's the one on top of my wish list this year.
same here, still remains a dream... gotta stick with my good ol' point-and-shoot for now

xar
January 11, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Very sweet cam. Don't worry kamz, one more year and you'll be out to the real world and working. Soon, you can buy that and it will no longer be JUST a dream.

January 11, 2009 at 6:19 PM

LOL... Sir lagi.. waaaaaaaaaaaaa.. mag ate nlng ko nmu.. nyokzzzzzzz.. haha..mypa ka asap.. ako nah, mao na ako year end goal..hehhe..

woots.. na a d i ka ato workshop sa SWU? haha..bad enaf wa na ko n skul ato .. wa ko n tiwas.. haha.. ako nlng to mga klasmyt n apil.. i hate my skul!

January 11, 2009 at 11:11 PM

kat: Hai. I've always wanted to have an SLR. It's been on top of my wish list for like years now. I guess I just have to dream on. :-(

xar: Hahaha. Soon, Xar. Soon. :-D

webslave mc'coolot: Ngek. I bet mas maguwang pka sa ako noh. Ako nalang mag kuya sa imo ai. :-D Noh, taga SWU diay ka before? Hai. Maayo na imo gihimo, wa ni tiwas ug skwela. I've always wanted to do that, you know. Hahaha:-D

January 12, 2009 at 12:42 AM

hehe.. (way palag --- ) that was 2 years ago.. when I was still 2nd year.. nyokz.. aw maguwang d i ko nmu? 21 mn ko.. hek hek...

ill be forever undergrad and a forever member of the blacklisted people to the republic of the phils.. *sad fes**

January 12, 2009 at 12:47 AM

webslave mc'coolot: Haha. Yeah, apparently, you're older than me. :-D So I have the right to call you Kuya or Manong! Lol. Di ba, Kuya?

Hei, it's never too late to go back to school you know. Don't be a "forever tambay". Feed your brain, go to school! Hahaha.

January 14, 2009 at 4:49 PM

nyokz! ahha.. kk you win.. i'm 21 na.. and you? - 22? ryt? (LMAO)

yucks! my school (swu) sucks! i love being a tambay + sleeping under the big acasia tree in UPV ..

February 3, 2009 at 6:59 AM

aww... It won't remain a dream... work for it girl, I just bought mine pero budget dslr lang siya pero super sulit siya.. so If you have saved up to 20k pwede na to... Aim high shoot low :D May you have more passion in what you do!

February 3, 2009 at 3:04 PM

webslave mc'coolot: Haha. Ah basta, you're older than me. :-D

Hannah: Yeah, I saw some of your shots in your site. Nakakainggit naman! Haaaaai. I really want to save some gees for this one pero I think there are more important stuffs to save for eh. Maybe pag may extra money nalang siguro, which would be I-don't-know-when. :-(

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes