Silverlining.

J asked me through Y!M, "Describe your 2008 in one word".

Well, first of all, we're always like that. We ask each other these slum-bookish questions, and more often than not, we end up laughing our asses off and making funny (and not to mention, weird) faces on our web cams. We also compare our answers and try to criticize each other's point of view. It's fun, but it is indeed stupid, at some point.

2008, as I said, was a great year for me, generally. A lot has happened and I just couldn't simply describe the 12 months in one single word, but I honestly tried to squeeze in everything in a one-word-capsule. I tried to use the word HAPPY, but I think it's an understatement. Hmmmm. BLESSED. There. I got the right word to describe my 2008 -- BLESSED.

Don't ask why anymore. =)

5 Response to Silverlining.

L.A.
January 7, 2009 at 8:57 AM

I am compelled to ask why. Haha.

January 7, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Ai si Sir, pasaway. Hehehe. =)

Yom
January 8, 2009 at 9:21 PM

It's nice to know someone whose 2008 has been happy. Anyway, Happy New Year! Have a happier 2009. :)

January 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM

@Yom: Thanks, Yom! You're so nice! Hope you'll have a great two-oh-oh-nine as well! :-D

February 3, 2009 at 6:37 PM

IC8yHJ aufzxzirvghh, [url=http://mzytpjnihwmw.com/]mzytpjnihwmw[/url], [link=http://ihwhrrnokxem.com/]ihwhrrnokxem[/link], http://nnljmkxgohgz.com/

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes