Over The Weekend.

Last weekend, I went to Bacolod City. I wanted to do a lot of stuff there but I knew I only had limited time so I made sure to make the most out of my very short visit there and that includes, of course, visiting Les. :-)

On my way to Bacolod, somewhere in Binalbagan, I think. A truck right in front of the car met an accident which caused traffic.
As soon as I step foot at the City of Smiles, I met up with Les at Enting’s. Of course, what’s a visit to Bacolod without eating at Enting’s, right? [Read Food Blog entry here] After having a very heavy lunch there, we then went to Robinson’s (with Les’ friends, Camille and Mac) to eat again. We had ice cream cake, Mexican Munchies and Fries from Taters (NOMNOM), and coffee at Bob’s. 

The four hours I spent with Les and her friends wasn’t enough for us to catch up, but it was good to see her again. 






I am hoping to go back to Bacolod any time soon. I am really fascinated with the City and everything in it, especially the people. ♥

No Response to "Over The Weekend."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes