First Post For 2008.

I'm not greeting anyone a Happy New Year. Haha. =) Because mine was the lamest! Okay. I'm talking shit here. So random.

Anyhoo, let me thank the people who has moved and touched my life last 2007. Super thanks! I can't mention everyone so I'll mention in general instead.

Lunch buddies.
Coursemates.
Friends. Duh.
Cyberfriends.
Family.
Relatives.
Family friends.
Acquaintances.
School people.
And of course, to the people who were always behind me to clean up my mess!

I ♥ you all!
Super thank you for making my 2007 a blast! Blast? Haha.



♪♪♪ I've been awake for a while now..
You've got me feelin' like a child now..
♪♪♪

No Response to "First Post For 2008."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes