Kiss The Goat.

Now, tell me how it felt like.

I hope I made you feel like a stupid ass hanging around with people who acted as if you never existed. From this point forward, allow me to make you feel how it's like to be taken for granted. It's your turn to wear my shoes, and please, don't return it. Forgive me, but my evil side is telling me that it's time for me to get even with you. But on second thought, is it really my evil side? Whatever. For the last time, you should know by now that I could've made you stay in the chambers of my system for... forever. Back at ya, ***.

But... as if you would care.

No Response to "Kiss The Goat."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes