Left.


There's this feeling that just pops out of your system and even yourself couldn't understand how it feels exactly. So here I am right now, making a face-to-face connection with my laptop, staring at the screen, typing as if I know exactly where this post would lead, because I just feel like blogging. I know I haven't been really updating with what's really happening with my life lately, but nah, who cares? I just miss this. Whatever this is.

Recent acts have been topsy-turvy, and I don't know how to end this. I don't even know how this started. I don't know how to fix this. Can I even still clean up this mess? Sometimes, I hope that I could just hold down the keys Ctrl + Alt + Del. But in reality, blaming or pinpointing is the easiest escape. Family, peer pressure, school, social life, friends, classmates, and sometimes, even God. But at the end of the day, it boils down to one thing: Why did I let this happen?

I wish I could write more about this, but I don't want to can't.

After all, it's always going to be me, right?

No Response to "Left."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes