Tinta 2011: Dumaguete's First Tattoo Expo


Last night, we were given complimentary tickets for the Tinta 2011, Dumaguete’s very first Tattoo Expo. The event was held at Hayahay Treehouse Bar and there were a lot of cool bands who played that night: Finpot, Spacepets, Ground Zero – all are Dumaguete’s pride; and of course the main band for the night: Powerspoonz from Cebu City.

While the bands were entertaining us with their beat, at the back were the Tattoo Artists’ stations. If my memory is right, there were 5 Tattoo Artists and to name a few were Oliver and Dino from BlackRose Tattoo shop and of course, the man himself, Ricky Sta. Ana. Wooot!

Here are some pictures I took from the Tinta 2011: Dumaguete's First Tattoo Expo event. 







 
 
 

 


Meanwhile, at the Tattoo Artists' station...





I hope that this would be an annual event because it was really fun! And maybe I can get my very first tattoo next year, yeah? \m/

2 Response to Tinta 2011: Dumaguete's First Tattoo Expo

February 28, 2011 at 3:50 AM

Hi Kai! :) Wow. I found your blog. This is Ishna, btw. I hope you still remember me. I think we're friends on FB too. Haha. Napunta ako dito sa pagbablog ho ko. ;p

When I finally decided to get a tattoo, gusto ko si Ricky Sta Ana gagawa. I saw him once at a KFC branch. Heehee.

February 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Hi Ish! Of course I do remember you! Yayyyy! ;)

Ako rin! Gusto ko si Ricky Sta. Ana din gagawa ng tatt ko. I already have a design in mind pero I'm planning to get a tatt maybe next year pa. Heheh;)

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes