Damn.

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last posted. Hmp! Factors are: First, Globe Broadband™ has been acting up since two weeks ago! Gawd. Grabe. My connection is still fluctuating until now. Second, Doodle is fixed just today. Third, I'm too effing busy. And fourth, I have nothing to post. LOL.

Okay. I'm downloading AVG Anti-virus right now. I'm not quite sure if this thing is effective but I'm too desperate to 'delete' the virus in my other laptop. I have not installed any anti-virus software in that laptop because I wasn't using it anymore just until I sent Doodle to the shop a week ago. I had no choice but to expose it to the internet and to insert different flash drives. And just a while a ago, I found out that old laptop was infected by a worm. Great!

Anyhoo, I'm glad you're back, Doodle. Haaay! I missed you, 'best friend'. Haha. Bizhub was my 'best friend' when you were gone. But now you're back in my arms! And I promise you, nothing can take us apart now. So hold on, okay? Haha. F*ck this. I'm talking shit here, I know.

Time check: It's already 2:50 A.M. and I have no plans of sleeping. Seriously. I can't believe how I turned out to be an insomiac. As much as I want to lay down on my bed and sleep my butt out, I just can't. So I might as well surf the net. At least I won't get bored. Haha. =)

Mak's player is still with me. I will be uploading videos and songs but I'm too lazy. Tomorrow nalang. Aseh. Miss you pokemon. Haha. Feelurrr bah. =)

O sige, 'til here for now. I keep on staring at the cursor because I do not know what to type anymore. Haha.


Thanks to Bam for these pictures.
Taken during our Accounting exam.
I love you Ma'am Lachica but I just hate your subject. =) Peace out!




♪♪♪ I've been learning to live without you now..
But I miss you sometimes.. ♪♪♪

No Response to "Damn."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes