Delete this post!

I'm in this stinky internet shop near my school. Gawd! Help me. Haha. I just need to use the net to do some researching and blogging, as well. I'm chatting with Klaire right now. She is so weird. Everything is soooo weird lately. What the hell is happening?

My fucking laptop is still in the shop. It's already the third shop that I went to and if they still can't fix my laptop, I'll send it to my cousin in Manila so she can bring it to the HP center there. And if that would happen, that would cost a lot, for sure. So laptop, you'd better be fixed or else! Haha.

O sige, I'll delete this anyway. Haha. Baboo!

I miss you, Klaire. =)

No Response to "Delete this post!"

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes