It Is Love, Isn't It?

Raise your hand if you know the band "Hellogoodbye" and if you love their song "Oh, It Is Love"!

Haha. Oh well, I've been listening to that song since this afternoon. I just can't help it, I so love the song. It's the sweetest song I've ever heard (then next is "Grow Old With You"). Ack. It seems that the lyrics were mounted from raw feelings. It's so real and sincere. Ugh! I love this song.

I can imagine myself listening to this song with my man in his car and he's driving to until-how-far-his-gas-can-go. Windows rolled down, sipping some soda. His hand on my lap while singing our hearts out. Then he gives me this glimpse as if he composed the song for me. Ugh! Dream on! Haha. =p


This song makes me wanna kiss someone!



♪♪♪ It is love from the first time I pressed my hand into yours.. ♪♪♪

No Response to "It Is Love, Isn't It?"

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes