A Deck Of A Heck.

Okay, I must admit that I have this thing for cards. Haha. Weird right? I know. I'm a bit creeped out lately by the fact that I go to school with the following things inside my bag: pen, notebook, few sheets of paper, mobile phones, wallet, ID, and playing cards! Ack. And yes, I often spend my vacant period playing cards with my friends, of course.

Evidences are:
You may click the pictures for a larger view.

Haha. Those are only few of my "captured moments" as the Tong-its Queen. =) WTF? I can't believe I just called myself that. Haha. So random!

Anyhoo, I would just like to make things clear. I do not engage myself into gambling or any sort. It's just my favorite past time as of the moment. I do not bet my assets (e.g. cash, land, properties, etc.) for whoever wins the game. Duh?! I play for fun - plain clean fun. We [Me && Friends] play cards with out the involvement of money, but only the presence of POWDER!
That's what we get for losing a game! Haha. =)



εїз I was willing to change everything for you,
but you were willing to give me up just to change everything..
εїз

No Response to "A Deck Of A Heck."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes