Mumble.

This week is our Midterm examination week and this only mean one thing: HELL WEEK! Haha. Deadlines, brain-racking exams, reports, blah blah blah! Ugh. I have a photoshop project due next week and I haven't started making it! I do not even have the time to read the guidelines and requirements of the said project that is posted in our virtual class site! Wah! Kill me.

I have three exams tomorrow, and here I am, surfing the net. Tsk tsk! I already reviewed my notes yesterday but I know that I need to scan them again now or tomorrow. Ack. O sige, I'll study this dawn nalang. Promise! Even if it means NO SLEEP! I can do this. Haha. =) I know.

Okay, let's leave that topic now. Enough of school stuff! It's killing me, seriously.

Anyhoo, I made a shirt design for Louella's class. It's simple and so summer-ish. I'm glad she liked it. Yey! Another item inside my vault! Another one for MY ArTwOrks! Woohoo! =)

You may click the picture for a super larger view.
This is the front design.
You may click the picture for a super larger view. =) Haha.
Ciao for now! I have to practice my Soulja Boy dance steps! Haha. =)



♪♪♪ Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe..
Watch Me Crank It, Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy, Then Super Man Dat Hoe
Now Watch Me Do.. Crank Dat Soulja Boy.. ♪♪♪

No Response to "Mumble."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes