Reality Has Finally Made The Slap.

I was staring at the white screen. Words started to jumble around and each word my professor was saying became louder and louder to my ears.

I was on my Discrete Structures class this afternoon when I realized that I am really back to reality. Classes have really started and so, I have to concentrate now. Assignments, exams, reports, projects, meetings, and the list continues. Wah!

I wouldn't be shy to admit that I am a struggling student.

I accept the fact that I do not top the examinations, but my marks are high enough. My projects aren't always the best, but most of the time, they're the most unique. My reports aren't as bongga as others' who use high-budgeted visual aids, because I've always believed that good reports come from good reporters and not from the colorful visual aids. [I guess it's a matter of how you deliver your report, don't you think?] I have no reason to be very confident when it comes to my studies. I know just how far I can get. =)

There's no turning back, because here I am, trapped and continually crossing my fingers for another successful semester.




P.S. I'm on my third year of being on the year-level council. =)
P.P.S. Urbandub is coming on Saturday for the Muziklaban, and am like "Ohmeyged!".
P.P.P.S. I hate to accept the fact that I'm going to miss Manang Jo. Haha.
P.P.P.P.S. Game 4 tomorrow! Make me proud, Lakers! LOL.
P.P.P.P.P.S. K or I? <--What the?!

No Response to "Reality Has Finally Made The Slap."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes