Promise.

I want to do a lot of things, and I know I have all the time in the world to do them. But the problem is, sometimes, some things aren't just for me. Thus, it would make me feel deprived from something I really want. But funny as it may sound, but sometimes, it's myself who tend to deprive things that I want and like. I don't know how it works, but that's what I've come to realize these past few days. I pull down my own self, and yet I still blame other things for it. More often than not, opportunities are already right under my nose, and yet I 'pretend' I didn't see them coming.

But this time, I'm not going to let anything nor anyone stop me from doing what I want and need to do.

I don't want to go to sleep thinking what it could've been. So I better take this shot now, or never. It's going to be for me, because this is what I want.

September 06, 2008 is to die for. I'd die if I won't make it. PRAMIS!

No Response to "Promise."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes