Why Not.

After a quite long hiatus, I'm finally back to the blogging world. Haha.

Obviously, I got rid off my "eggplant"-colored lay-out, and now I'm back with a new lay-out I got from blogskins. Tweaked some codes and boom! This is it. If you have noticed, you can not see any chatbox here on my page anymore. I decided to just link my cbox because I made my sidebar really small and it won't fit. So guys, please leave me I some love and click the link of my cbox. You may find the link somewhere in the side bar. There oh!

Hmmm. Updates!

Uhm. Well, one thing is for sure. School's a bitch! And that's the reason why I wasn't able to blog for the past weeks. But it's all cool, it's good. It's just that it has been very demanding lately. Haha. Anyway, t'was our acquaintance party last Saturday, and I tell you, it was the bomb, inspite of EVERYTHING. Haha. We all had a great time, I think. Well maybe except for SOME. Hopefully I can post pictures next time I update.

Ugh. I have to go na!

Smell yah soon!

No Response to "Why Not."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes