Off To Nevernever Land.

I know some of you are wondering where I am going on the 6th, especially Ricky. Hi Rick! Haha. So I've decided to just give the information away because first, I'm beginning to think that it's just me who's making this whole thing a big deal when it's supposed to be not. Second, you guys will find out sooner or later and there's no point in hiding this anyway. Third, because I am very proud and I want the whole world to know that I am participating in this convention -- The WORDCAMP PHILIPPINES 2008.

I am very honored to be a part of this first-time event on September 6, 2008 at De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde, Manila, which will be attended by 250 chosen Wordpress bloggers and blog enthusiasts all over the Philippines. This is a big event and this is also the first WordCamp in Southeast Asia, FYI. There are a lot of activities and lectures that are scheduled on the convention day itself, and I am super duper excited about this.

I joined because I want to learn and widen my knowledge on these things. I've been a blogger for 4 years now, and I think it's now time for me to undergo some formal lectures and talks about this, and it's really my privilege to be chosen among thousands (I suppose) of applicants. To be qualified to join and be a part of this premier event for bloggers and developers like me is really an honor, because not to mention, this event will be attended by Matt Mullenweg himself, and I'm going to have the effing chance to meet him live in person. OMG.

I will be leaving on the 5th, then I will be back on the 9th. After the main event, I still have a few days before I come home, so maybe Jude and I will hopefully have the chance to go around Manila. Hi Jude! Lol!

Stalk me if you want! LMAO.


No Response to "Off To Nevernever Land."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes