Plurkera.

I'm very happy and proud to share with you this. In case you haven't noticed, I belong to Plurk's Top 10 plurkers with the most number of fans in the whole Philippines. Imagine that! Lol. I ranked 9th yesterday, but I dropped in the 10th place today. But I still think it's weird having "fans", you know.

If you've been plurking, please add me up HERE.
If not, what the hell are you waiting for! Start plurking now! Lol.



FYI: Plurk is a relatively new service that is very similar to twitter. You have 140 characters to explain to people what you are doing, you can copy and paste video/img links, and you can also have “fans” (followers on twitter) that can stalk you…I mean follow your updates. Plurk does have a few things that twitter doesn’t such as Karma points and a “friend” status. Karma points are awarded based on your network activity, this means your and your friend’s activity on Plurk. The more you and your friends use Plurk, the more karma points you get. Karma points then give you access to little emotion icons that are found in popular chat programs such as aim. --- Source

No Response to "Plurkera."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes