McDo Commercial.

I bet you guys saw this commercial already. This has been the talk-of-the-town and the talk-of-the-blogosphere as well. This McDo ad brought me back a lot of memories when I was younger. Nostalgic, grabe. Hmmmm. It's not just about the video, but the soundtrack as well. I've always been a fan of EHeads and using "Ang Huling El Bimbo" for this ad is really a perfect choice. The whole concept is really rocking, you know. :-P







At kahit hindi rin naging kami sa huli, siya pa rin ang first love ko.
Awww! That is so sweet! First love will always be the first love.
Everyone can relate to this, right?

McDo commercials are the bombs! This one, particularly, made me kilig.


And oh, who could ever forget Lolo, Karen, and Gina [whoever she is]? :-D

6 Response to McDo Commercial.

January 13, 2009 at 1:29 PM

So I've figured. It's too much of a coincidence for using same thought and same words for the entry, Xar. Strange. Weird. But nonetheless, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Haha. :-D

January 15, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Lemme get some fries so I can finally have my one true love.

/sparkol eyes

January 15, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Sir, lahi ra pud ng one true love sa first love, am I right? :-D

January 16, 2009 at 10:28 AM

True true.

January 22, 2009 at 2:03 AM

[...] McDo Commercial. « The World Is My Playground [...]

February 3, 2009 at 6:38 PM

7VR4TE inglfmrbxaks, [url=http://uiwnkteqqszy.com/]uiwnkteqqszy[/url], [link=http://rabgddpdsjsy.com/]rabgddpdsjsy[/link], http://iiceyqsfyakx.com/

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes