Survivor.

Looking back on my 2008, I couldn't help but give myself a tap. I couldn't imagine anymore how I survived the 365 days of 2008. I had my ups and downs, and it was super chaotic, sure thing. But here I am, still whole, alive, and kicking.

I couldn't point out anymore the important things that happened last year, but I can surely point out the things that made me happy - the times when I felt that I was in the highest point of my life. I could clearly remember that those were the months of the last quarter of the year, and honestly, I still haven't gotten over with those things. I don't know if this is good or bad, but there are a lot of feelings and actions that I brought to 2009 which, I know, should be left behind.

But yeah, here I am now, as I said, whole, alive, and kicking.

Generally, 2008 was a great year for me.

I just don't know what to expect this 2009, because I am very much aware that I didn't start my year right. Thankstoyou.

1 Response to Survivor.

xar
January 3, 2009 at 12:02 AM

I'm glad to hear that, errr, you survived. :) Anyways, that's life, there are always lessons and reasons for all the bad things, and good things will follows if you don't give up and do your best.

Just be yourself. Anyways, after all, its your life. Enjoy 2009 and have fun with it. If you find trouble, just remember that everything has a purpose.

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes