My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs For 2010.

It's already the 4th year of this writing project, but this is the first time that I will be casting my votes. I admit I was totally anti-social with other blogs before, maybe that's why I didn't care about them that much. But this time, I realize that I shouldn't just leave these amazing blogs unnoticed.
So here's my Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010:

1. Rabsing - Ricky is a personal friend of mine way before he started blogging. I believe it was I who introduced blogging to him and I can't believe how far he's gone in the blogosphere. I am truly proud of him and his passion to sing. I've seen him sing live during school activities before but you must agree that he has brought his singing career to the next level! Rabsing.com is the only singing blog I know! (Is there such thing as a "singing blog", by the way? Lulzzz)
2. Libotero - I would love to travel only if I had the time and the extra moolah for it. But unfortunately, I don't! Haha:) This blog helps me to, somehow, "experience" and "feel" other places in the Philippines by reading the entries and looking at the amazing pictures.
3. EverythingUbec - Well I frequent Cebu because aside from the fact that it's one of the nearest island to Negros, I think it's really an amazing island. You can find almost everything that's next to paradise in that wonderful island. I go to the city if I feel like getting myself into a fast-pacing busy life, or I can go down south where the mystical falls are located, or I could drive up north to give myself a treat to some relaxing beach. Thus, this island is really really close to my heart. Now in this site, I find most of Cebu City's latest happenings - what's in and what's not. Nice!
4. Project52Weeks - This videoblog is owned by one of the bloggers that I look up to, Micamyx. I must say that this blog has a unique way of documenting 2010 because it will showcase 52 short videos by Micamyx. Cool, isn't it?
5. WhenInManila - This events blog basically features everything in Manila - from food to nightlife to events and other cool stuff! I see this blog's name everywhere in the blogosphere. Thus, this blog is really really influential. Don't you think eh?
6. GandaEverSoMuch - Sa name pa lang ng blog, it'll make you smile already. Well this blog makes me chuckle every time I visit it. This personal blog is owned by a blogger named Orman whose humor is unbelievable, in a good way! :)
7. Nomnomclub - Being a food enthusiast that I am, I just can't leave food blogs unnoticed. Lulzzz!:) This particular food blog is one of my favorites because there's humor, amazing write-up, and very very effective pictures! Every time I visit thie blog, it'll either make me salivate or it'll make me say "Nomnom, ong sorop nomon!"
8. PigginOutSessions - This is another amazing food blog that I know of. The entries are usually about food events or dishes that are found in Cebu City. The write-ups are exceptional since the blogger writes for a local mag/paper and mind you, his photos are equally as amazing as his write ups since I believe he's a photographer as well. Side note: the blogger is yummy a Cebuano -- his name is Doyzkie. Hahaha:)
9. KusinaMaria - As what I've mentioned, I love to eat! I love everything about food. This food blog showcases different recipes by Ria Jose and it features different entrees and desserts too. She also gives tips and tricks on cooking, baking, etc. This food blog, I must say, is the bomb! :)
10. FatGirlNoMore - Contrary to the fact that I am a food enthusiast, I also want to lose some weight. I totally feel the blogger of this blog, because I'm also going through what she's experiencing as an overweight. It isn't easy you know, and it'll never be. I know because I also have to deal with life's challenges and obstacles of being obese. This blog is truly a guide and an inspiration to me. :)


This writing project will not be possible without the support of sponsors such as Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent - units for rent, Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.

9 Response to My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs For 2010.

August 11, 2010 at 10:53 PM

HAHAHAHA! I love number 8 and how the way you write everything! Thanks kai!

Kai
August 11, 2010 at 11:27 PM

You're always welcome rab! Good luck! :)

ria
August 15, 2010 at 2:12 PM

hi kai!

thank you so much for the nomination :-) the weight loss process is still a challenge, a difficult one most of the time, but affirmations like this spur me on further!!

Thanks again for the recognition :-)

August 15, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Hi Kai!

Thanks for nominating NomNomClub.com

Cheers!
NomNom

August 16, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Thank you so much for nominating Everything Ubec. =]

Pao
August 16, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Congratulations and good luck to all your nominees! :-D

Kai
August 17, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Good luck to all the nominees and more power to all the bloggers! :)

Anonymous
September 2, 2010 at 6:18 AM

Kewl-aid! :) love it...nomnom! :)

October 7, 2010 at 1:53 AM

Whew, it has been a few weeks since the awarding, Ngyn lng ako nagbrowse para maka-thank you sa ibang nag-vote.

Thank you very much!
http://nomnomclub.com/affairs/2010/nomnom-club-emerging-influential-blogs-2010/

Please do join my pizza thanksgiving party for you guys who supported NomNomClub.com. :) Overflowing pizza and raffle giveaways. :)
Oct 8, 2010 - 7pm - Angel's Pizza near Makati Ave. cor Jupiter st. in Makati. Leave me a message at http://www.facebook.com/NomNomClub OR http://www.facebook.com/joneluy to confirm your attendance.

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes