Alienated.

ALIEN here.

Laugh out loud people! I edited it using Photoshop. I was bored, okay! I had no classes today.

Right after I posted my last post, I received a text from a classmate in Accounting. She said that our teacher moved the exams to Wednesday. GREAT. So that means, tomorrow. Go to hell, Accounting.

Anyhoo, I slept for almost forever! Haha. I slept at about 6 in the evening last night and woke up at 4 in the morning. Then I slept again and woke up at 10:30 this morning. See? I also hibernate. Haha. Labo. =)

Mom arrived this afternoon together with some family-friends from Australia. They met up with Mom in Cebu. And now... they're here! Haha. We'll be having dinner outside later. =)

Okay, I have to go now. Need to bathe! Dinner at 7. Time check: 6:40. Haha. Kill me. =)



♪♪♪ And if I lived a thousand years you know Id never could explain the way I lost my heart to you that day... ♪♪♪

No Response to "Alienated."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes