Stay. Stay Away.

I will be away for quite a while. I am trying to have the 'time of my life', so please, give me a break. Okay? Haha. As a matter of fact, I am just squeezing this for my cyberfriends to know that I am okay and I can't post frequently from this day on, or maybe, for the rest of the summer season. I'll try to test myself if my system won't be bunjing around if I won't blog for a month or two. Try lang. =) But I know I can't do it. LOL.

Oh sige, I will be leaving this afternoon so babooo for now, bloggerfriends! I know you're all going to have your "summer special" too! Can't wait to hear your stories about your vacation! This will be FUN! Whatever it is. Far out. Haha.

Leave me messages on my chatbox, okay? I'm going to miss this. Honestly, I can't wait for summer to be over. It's killing me. =p



-=KAAKAAMS, temporarily signing off=-

No Response to "Stay. Stay Away."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes