I Felt My World Started To Turn.

So summer has officially ended and classes are starting tomorrow. There's this side of me telling me to get excited about school, but I admit too, I just wish school never starts until the year 2089. But nonetheless, I'm looking forward to a more fun and exciting semester, because I know I deserve one. I'm only taking 16 units this sem - which is very lax for me, not to mention. Three majors, Discrete Math, and Physics. And I couldn't be more contented with my schedule, because I have the most convenient schedule a Sillimanian could ever have. I do not even have to jump from one building to another in just 5 minutes, because Ma'am Rivera personally arranged my schedule and she's the bomb! It's just like, from CC11 to CC04, vacant, then SC335 to SC(Physics Lab - Sorry, forgot the room number). Sillimanians should know what I'm talking about here.

I mean, don't you guys (My fellow Sillimanians) think that I'm so lucky to have that class arrangement? Haha. I remember before, I have a PE class at the gym at 2:00-3:00. Next class is Fine Arts at Guy Hall, 3:00-4:00. Then Math at the Science Complex, 4:00-5:00. Then Sociology at the Arts & Sciences building, 5:00-6:00. Then finally, 6:00-7:00, Information Management at the Business Administration building. Whew! Beat that. Imagine me, running around the campus because I didn't want to be late in class. I was in my first year college at Silliman then.

But this sem, I do not have to do that. I do not have to run around the campus like one crazy girl anymore. Haha. Thank God, I'm done with all my arts. You guys can see me at the Computer Center most of the time this sem, since most of my subjects now are majors. Or if not, try to check out Steds, I'd probably be playing cards there. LOL. But hey, honestly, I do not know what to expect from this sem because every sem is a surprise to me. Proven and tested. Haha. But I just wish it's going to be something better. You know what I mean.

Adios to summer for now and Olah to school! Summer's gone. So to the only Sun of our Solar System, please cooperate! You're extremely hot lately huh. Be kind, okay?!

And by the way, can somebody please help me realize that my batchmates are graduating on March 0f 2009, and here I am, stuck with few more subjects? Puh-lease!

No Response to "I Felt My World Started To Turn."

Post a Comment

Leave some lurve :)

 

Copyright © 2009 The Kai Complex All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes